sfwallhack4u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read This Part...

Go down

Read This Part... Empty Read This Part...

Post  Admin Wed May 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Hello,Hi my fellow Wallers im your agent at this moment for the wallhack supply....

I have my own Bypass that can allow you to use all the wallhack even your wallhack is very old or detected already.......(Im not using Emulation or ISO this option are for noob but i can't blame people use this because they dont have any choice)....

If you want to have my Bypass Executive program for GameGuard to make's you allow to Bypass the GameGuard of the Special Force you can just send me at least 800 e-coin(This is for my own please dont ask for what is this if you dont have this amount you can stay use the ISO version)....

Send it to my email sfwallhack4u@yahoo.com with this format:

Card Number:
Pin Number:

I will automatically send you the Bypass if you send me exactly the e-coin or contact me via YM sfwallhack4u......

For Those who have Old Cheat Program like Old Tap Program or Old D3D or Any Cheat Program that you have in Special Force kindly contact me via YM add me up sfwallhack4u@yahoo.com lets have a deal.....Thanks to all people who cooperate.....

Bypass the GameGuard and kill the GM like this...
Read This Part... Lowwer

Admin
Admin

http://sfwallhack4u.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum